Oh Montana I’ll be there soon!

Goddess Bella Donna’s Travel and general updates! Hello my loyal darlings and accidental browsers! It’s almost time for me to get on the road to Montana where I’ll be staying for anywhere from 3 Weeks to a couple months. All depending on how things fall into place. I won’t be in my RV this time. Gypsy (my RV) will stay here in Las Vegas for this trip. Instead I will be picked up by Missy the Imp and will be staying with her for the duration. Let’s back the RV up for a second so. Didn’t Goddess just arrive in …

Goddess Bella Donna updates Newsletter Sep 2017

Hello darlings, the weather is slowly turning cooler for most of us. I actually had to turn the heater on last night and this morning here in Northern California. Which always brings one of my favorite times of the year into mind. Halloween! I am a huge Halloween nut and most of you who have known me for a while know that I adore all the spooky, wicked, and evil tales that I get to spin even more than usual during that time of year. Now I am going to head back to Las Vegas here shortly. I’ll be on …

Why are there no new updates and content?

My work is 80% reliant on the internet and the other 20% is via phone, which brings me to a whopping 100% reliable on the Towers working since I get both my Internet and Phone Connection from them. Remember I am a full-time RVer, so I am not going through Cable or Phone Companies. Most of the time I can get the Phone Signals fine and taking calls is not a problem, only with me not being able to market myself and remind people I am around the Phones stay terrifyingly quiet. That and the little fact that if my …